Thank you, Luna and Saturn for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Luna and Saturn blog over at Pendragons!!
Okoto Enigma created this award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I own two dogs and love to train dogs in my free time. At times I've considered becoming a dog trainer.
- I speak three languages, German, French and English.
- I love to cook. Cooking for me is like meditating. I just stand in the kitchen and create dishes.
- Uma K.
- Book Reviews by D.
- Clare & Ann at DualReads
- Freyja Eats Books
- Falconer's Library
- Our Thought Precisely
- Which book or movie character was the first to break your heart?
- Which book or movie character was the first to make you irrationally angry?
- Which book or movie made your jaw drop the furthest?
- Which book or movie would you recommend I watch or read in 2017?
- Which book or movie heroine or hero do you think is the most heroic?
Answering Luna and Saturn's questions:
- What character's name would you give to your future pet/child? I've always liked the idea of Spike as a name for a future dog. I don't plan to have children, but quite like the name Sean and Catherine.
- What book/movie describes you best? Wow. I honestly do not know? Maybe The Edge of Seventeen? But, I guess every person who was once a teenager will recognise themselves in that. Maybe Trumbo? I feel like we share similar values and writing in the bathtub sounds heavenly.
- Who would be your book/movie best friend? Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
- Why did you start book blogging? Because I love books and I love reading and I think it adds to the experience to voice my thoughts afterwards and I love reading other people's blogs and finding new reading inspiration. And it's a good writing exercise. Plus, sharing book love!
- Random: If you could wish for ANYTHING to come true, what would it be? Publishing contract for a book.
My Best Post: My five favourite books of all time, because it says a lot about me.