Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Follow the link to know more about the meme and join up!
This week's topic: Books that I wish had more or less of... You can find their post here.
I'm going to go with characters. Books I love which needed more or less of a certain character.
I mean most books have that one character I start to really like and then halfway through the book they die, or disappear or aren't important anymore and it's often the most interesting character.
- Let's start with Harry Potter. Harry Potter needed more Luna Lovegood. Definitely.
- Outlander needs more Lord John Grey. But then Diana Gabaldon gave him his own series, so I guess she agrees with me.
- The Raven Boys needed more of Noah. He was such a great character and sadly he didn't matter so much towards the end.
- The Hunger Games needed more of Prim. She was sort of a plot device even though there was so much growth there and hence a lot of potential.
- Game of Thrones needs more of Cersei. She's fascinating.
There's of course a lot of books that could do with less of certain characters, but often they're the main one and so I can't really complain. How much better would Twilight be without Bella?
I hope everyone is having a great week :)