The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.I've not really been to the cinema this year. But, I've already read 35 books this year. I hope to read a few more indie fantasy authors, instead of always the bestsellers. But there's just so much to read and not enough time.
If you participate (and you totally should because the community is amazing) don't forget to link up and if you leave me a comment, I will definitely check out your blog.
The Rules can be found here. And this week's post can be found here.
I've not done one of these in a while. We've been really good with our sports, eating healthy and managing 10,000 steps a day.
Yesterday, we've done the garden. Today, I baked a bread. And yes, I know it's Monday, but the UK has a Bank Holiday weekend and we're both off today.
My reviews from the last few weeks:
- Daughter of the Empire by Feist and Wurts
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington
- The Curse of the Mistwraith by Janny Wurts
- Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
- The Liveship Traders Trilogy by Robin Hobb
- Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
- He Said, She Said by Erin Kelly
- My Cousin Rachel by Daphen du Maurier
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds
I hope everyone is having a lovely spring or autumn, if you're on the other side of this globe.