The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.On my blog lately:
If you participate, and you totally should because the community is amazing, don't forget to link up and if you leave me a comment, I will definitely check out your blog.
The Rules can be found here. And this week's post can be found here.
You'd think autumn started at the beginning of September and I've almost turned on the heating several times already. We even changed to our winter duvet...I've been slowly getting back into things. I have friends visiting the next few weeks, so my house will be full and when not, I'll be cleaning it to prepare for the next lot. I am quite the introvert and it's stressing me a bit, but on the other hand, they're all close friends.
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen from Netgalley. A sci-fi version of the Hunger Games in space.
- The City & The City by China Miéville. A mystery set in a fantasy setting.
- Top Ten Books I struggled With (but that were ultimately worth it.)
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty. A suspense novel.
- Gilded Cage by James Vic. A YA alternate version of Britain with magic.
- The Art of Hiding by Amanda Prowse from Netgalley. Women's fiction. Empowering.
I'm hoping to find more time to blog in the upcoming weeks, there's still a million books waiting for their review. That's if my visitors let me breathe. I'm also writing a lot... and NaNoWriMo is approaching.
And I'm finally reading Nevernight by Jay Kristoff.
I hope everyone has a great week and gets lots of time to read.