Once upon a time Top Ten Tuesday was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Now, it's moved to the wonderful That Artsy Reader Girl. The rules can be found here. And this week's post here.
This week the topic is a LOVE freebie. I mean, Valentine's Day is around the corner. More like Galentine's Day, am I right? Anyway, I don't really celebrate the day of making money with love...call me cynical. BUT...I do love (haha) a good love story.
I've talked about the couples I adore in this blog post here. Now, let me talk about the romantic relationships that everyone talks about that I've yet to read or watch.
- I've not yet and will never read Fifty Shades of Grey. I tried the first page and had a small aneurysm right there in the bookshop. Sorry to all fans, I just can't. (I've read and enjoyed Twilight however.)
- The Notebook. At some point I will definitely read this.
- North and South by Gaskell. I've seen the BBC adaptation, and I will definitely read the book.
- Lady Chatterley's Lover.
- A Walk To Remember.
- Little Women. Maybe I'll stick it in the freezer like Joey.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
- When Harry Met Sally.
Huh, for someone who isn't a big fan of romance, I sure can't find more couples to populate this list. Interesting...I've clearly watched and read many after all!
Please name your favourite couple in the comments, so I can find more I'm missing and continue my journey of swooning when the perfect man meets the perfect woman (I'm looking at you Mr. Darcy.)